On Friday, October 24 Idaho Housing and Finance Association’s offices will close at 2:00p.m. MDT, 1:00p.m. PDT due to building maintenance. Our staff in Boise and our branch offices will be unavailable by phone that afternoon and you will not be able to leave voice mail messages on our system through the weekend. Also our Lender and Borrower Connections will be inaccessible through Sunday, October 26. Our offices will reopen on Monday, October 27.

Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA)

Idaho Housing and Finance Association (IHFA) currently has 7 contracted HOPWA service providers throughout the State of Idaho. If you are a non-profit organization that specializes in HIV/AIDS related services and would like more information about how you can participate in the HOPWA program, you may email IHFA Grant Programs at or call 1-877-4GRANTS for more information.

If you, or your family, are in need of HIV/AIDS housing services, you may contact the Housing Information Referral Center at 1-877-438-4472 or click here for a list of service providers in Idaho. 


Federal Resources:

HOPWA Information

HOPWA 24 CFR 274

HOPWA Authorizing Legislation


Application Information:

HOPWA Application for Services


IHFA HOPWA Forms and Manuals:

IHFA Policies and Procedures

HOPWA Application

STRMU Homeless Prevention Form

Request for Funds

Client Billing Sheet

Administrative Billing Sheet

Health Services Form