We can help!
Idaho Housing and Finance Association is offering free housing advice to get your mortgage back on track after your loan forbearance period ends. The process is painless. IHFA’s housing advisors conduct confidential interviews to discuss clients’ housing needs and help them find the right resources. Housing advisors help educate you on a variety of situations, like:
- Understanding forbearance and what your next steps are
- Identifying resources and solutions for housing problems
- Giving information about housing resources, rights, and responsibilities
- Providing financial planning tools
- Reviewing credit reports and helping with a debt-reduction plan
- Developing a budget with homeownership in mind
- Applying for housing assistance
- Prioritizing and budgeting for housing stability
- Helping to identify solutions for maintaining utilities
- Making referrals to Idaho Legal Aid for landlord/tenant issues
Our free housing advice can help you get back on track with your mortgage.
Are you a HomeLoanServ® borrower?
Idaho Homeowner Assistance Fund
With an economic slowdown, many homeowners find themselves facing tough financial decisions this year and have relied on a loan forbearance period to pause mortgage payments. If you’re in this situation, you are not alone.