Idaho Housing and Finance Association has the above immediate opening in Boise.
• This position will create a financial analysis to assess current and long-term profitability; improve economic outcomes; and report conclusions to executive management.
• Will oversee the accounting and budgeting functions and oversee the organizations financing instruments, debt, liquidity and the financial risk position including disclosure reporting, bond trust administration, GSE reporting, rating agency reporting and investment management.
• The position requires a bachelors degree in finance or accounting with progressive financial accounting and internal controls experience.
• Valid CPA certification is preferred.
• Requires 5-10 years of supervisory experience, and knowledge of GASB accounting principles.
• Knowledge of HUD and Not-For-Profit accounting is a plus.
• Proficiency in financial spreadsheets and forecasting is also required.
Idaho Housing and Finance Association offers competitive pay and great benefits. Interested applicants may apply online at Idaho Housing Careers
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2019
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.