Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant in Boise, Idaho. The successful candidate will perform administrative functions to help support our homebuyer education and housing counseling team.
- Performs administrative support functions for department
- Explains what housing counseling is and how we may be able to assist to customers
- Provides customer support for the online homebuyer education course
- Answers initial housing counseling phone calls, enters data, and creates files
- Runs reports, maintains and audits files, performs data entry, and updates website
- Conducts research independently
- Produce, retrieve and file correspondence, reports and department manuals utilizing all resources available
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Experience in mortgage/real estate desired, but not required
- Case management experience helpful
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software products, emphasis on Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2020
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.