Work for the best! Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an opening for an AP Clerk in Boise, ID.
- Responsible for processing accounts payable transactions in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Perform research on payables as necessary
- Reconcile bank accounts and other general ledger accounts as assigned
- Perform accounting and post journal entries for various accounts
- Investigate and correct discrepancies
- Expense allocations
- Background and experience in bookkeeping
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and financial accounting procedures
- At least one year’s direct working experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships while adhering to designated accounting policies and procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word is required
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.