Work for the Best! Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an immediate opening in Boise.
- Provide leadership to loan servicing functions, under the direction of Director of Servicing.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels by working with managers and ensuring productivity is effective.
- Must anticipate multiple departments’ capacities, limitations, and issues, and provide resolution to issues affecting peak efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university preferred, and 10+ years of previous experience in the mortgage industry. 5+ years in a leadership role required.
- Experience in loan servicing operations, default management and loss mitigation procedures.
- Exceptional knowledge of mortgage and consumer lending processes and documentation.
- Experience in interpreting guidelines and regulations impacting servicing of mortgage loans.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to maintain a positive outlook under stressful conditions, while meeting deadlines.
Idaho and Finance Association offers competitive pay and great benefits. Interested applicants may apply online at
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.