Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an immediate opening for a full-time Building Operations/Service Center Technician in our Boise office.
• Assist and back-up facilities administrator at the Myrtle and Jefferson location
• Assist and back-up to records management and copy center
• Work with building and facilities vendors and contractors
• Assist with access systems, cameras and building office & furniture keys
• Open and sort, pick-up and deliver mail, Fed Ex, UPS and interoffice envelopes
• Receive copy, print and scan jobs and perform as instructed on central copiers, per priority
• Operate inserter and postage machines
• High school diploma required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel skills required
• Great interpersonal and customer service skills
• Must be professional, personable, the ability to stand/walk for long time periods and must be able to lift 100 lbs
• Ability to work independently to organize, prioritize, and complete jobs accurately and efficiently
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2019
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.