Work for the best! IHFA has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative in our Mortgage Loan Servicing Department in Boise.
This position comes with full benefits, 10% contribution to retirement, 24 vacation and sick days and amazing coworkers, all of this on top of $16.50/hr.
- Responds timely and effectively to customer inquiries
- Assists with administration of single-family home loans
- Actively listen to customers and offer appropriate education and assistance
- Call Center experience preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 1-2 years of experience in residential real estate lending, residential loan processing, loan closing, and/or loan servicing preferred
- Ability to work independently, organize, prioritize, perform job responsibilities
- Ability to maintain excellent customer relations at all times
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.