Work for the best! If you have exceptional skills in digital media, marketing, writing, and project management and want to work for an organization that makes a difference in the lives of your neighbors, Idaho Housing and Finance Association in Boise, ID is looking for a digital marketing specialist.
While your work will focus on email and social media engagement, you’ll also have a hand in marketing support, content creation and special events. Our next teammate will demonstrate initiative, professionalism, attention to detail, creativity – and the ability to have some fun doing it.
- Plan, develop and execute data-driven email campaigns that meet Idaho Housing’s business goals
- Formulate and execute social media strategies that amplify Idaho Housing content across all platforms
- Incorporate appropriate benchmarking, audience data, and industry best practices to analyze digital marketing results, suggest improvements and inform Idaho Housing’s overall marketing strategy
- Plan, develop and execute data-driven website updates and improvements
- Monitor customer feedback and oversee our online reputation management process
- Help provide marketing support and project management for multiple Idaho Housing departments
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or a minimum of five years experience in digital marketing, public relations, communications, or media
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience in SEO and paid social media campaigns
- Ability to plan, work under deadlines and multitask
Submit your application today and work for one of the best employers in the state.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.