IHFA has an immediate opening for a Disclosure Desk Specialist in our Homeownership Lending Department in Boise. The position requires the ability to work under very tight deadlines while maintaining the highest level or accuracy.
- Reviewing, correcting, and transmitting early LE disclosure packages, and change of circumstances
- Reviewing the data prepared by the Loan Officer to verify that all items have been properly completed
- Monitoring pipelines to ensure timely delivery and acceptance of disclosures
- Reviewing all change circumstance requests to ensure they are valid and the fees are correct prior to sending the re-disclosures
- Assisting the closing and post-closing departments in research / curing any issues concerning Loan Estimates
- Minimum of two(2) years of experience as a disclosure desk analyst, mortgage processor or similar role
- Good understanding of TRID guidelines
- Strong PC skill with experience in Encompass
- Knowledge of compliance and disclosure requirements
- Detail oriented and strong verbal / written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities under stringent timelines
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2020
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.