Work for the best! IHFA has an immediate opening for a Document Assistant in our Homeownership Lending department in Boise. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for preparing and scanning mortgage loan documents in a busy environment.
- Operate a scanner
- Provide clerical and customer service support
- Open and record incoming mail
- Prep documents for scanning
- Good computer skills, experience with Excel and Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Excellent 10-key and typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to stay focused and on task in a fast past environment
- Experience in electronic file management preferred
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- 1 year experience in banking or lending helpful, but not required
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.