Work for the best! Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an opening for a Team Lead in our Early Stage Counseling group in Boise.
- Initiating outbound and receiving inbound customer phone calls
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customer to avoid mortgage delinquency
- Works to meet customer needs and maintain good customer relations while providing education and counseling as necessary
- Handle escalated calls as needed
- Assist when needed in monthly call monitoring and provide feedback to the agents
- Assist in the training and development of new counselors
- Ability to speak professionally and pass QA compliance telephone audits.
- Monitor and resolve any HOA priority liens received
- Additional handling of projects as assigned by management
- Participates in training/cross-training and other educational classes that will benefit the Association, and the individual as it relates to the job
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated with an understanding sense of urgency
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with high attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills to determine what is needed and where to spend effort throughout the day to maximize individual results
- Three or more years’ experience in residential real estate lending, residential loan processing, loan closing, loan servicing or a combination of education and experience in related fields which clearly demonstrates a thorough understanding of the functions listed above.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.