Work for the best! IHFA has an immediate opening for a Foreclosure Specialist in our Homeownership Lending Department in Boise,ID.
- Retrieve and process data from partner state Attorneys
- Organize emails and log information into Loan System (LSAMS)
- Prepare foreclosure files for referral to attorney. Make requests to attorneys for all Judicial FC files. Claims processing and provide documentation as needed
- Dailey communication with attorneys, paralegals and title companies. Process and record documentation to various County clerks
- Review, research, and identify title issues.
- Assist with the foreclosure process for all Judicial and Non-Judicial filing for all partner states.
- File, organize and keep updated with attorney requests. Monitor daily foreclosure report. Track outstanding attorney bills and update as needed.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Incumbent must be familiar with MS office, word and excel, and provide clerical support as needed.
- General office skills required such as data entry, filing, MS word, excel, office.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2020
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.