Work for the Best! Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an immediate opening in Boise.
- Coordinate federal grant planning, application, and reporting processes.
- Identify and pursue public grant funding opportunities in areas such as fair housing, homelessness, rental assistance, housing counseling, community and economic development planning, and other mission-supported activities.
- Quantify resource gaps and create program modeling for new funding opportunities.
- Research best practices, alternative program models, and federal and local regulations/laws that may impact newly secured grants or those being pursued.
- Cultivate and manage community partnerships to completely and effectively operate grant-funded programs.
- Manage complex projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Conduct successful training for small and large groups on complex topics and processes using various mediums.
- Understand federal regulation, develop program policy, and enforce such regulations and policy.
- 3-plus years of experience in grant writing.
- Must be able to interpret and communicate federal regulations and administer complex programs efficiently and in compliance with federal requirements.
- Four-year degree from an accredited university preferred.
- Demonstrated success in writing and securing federal grants.
- Strong communication skills, integrity, time management, stakeholder relations and effective use of resources.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to prioritize work effectively.
- Ability to manage conflict in a fair and permanent manner.
- Must work collaboratively with various staff, departments and partner agencies.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.