Are you looking for a career that makes a difference in our community and people’s lives? Idaho Housing has an opportunity for you to use your technical skills to help people in need in Idaho. This position is located within our homelessness programs department and will be responsible for data management, administration and customer service for a database system used throughout Idaho.
- Provide technical support to end users
- Conduct policy & procedure training
- Ensure agency and user compliance
- Work with the system administrator to conduct annual review of policy, procedures, governance, disaster recovery, and security and privacy plans
- Coordinate, schedule and conduct annual on-site and remote technical and security compliance audits
- Regularly run reports from a variety of databases
- Support special projects when needed.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of regulation requirements for federal programs
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.