Work for the Best! Idaho Housing and Finance Association has the above immediate opening in Boise, Idaho. This position will be responsible for administration and monitoring of HMIS/CMIS (Homeless Management Information System Community Management Information System) systems within our Homelessness Programs department.
- Ensure agency and user compliance within HMIS/CMIS Data Standards and Federal Funding requirements.
- Work with the HMIS/CMIS Systems Administrator, conduct annual review of the HMIS/CMIS documentation of policy, procedures, governance, disaster recovery, and security and privacy plans..
- Coordinate, schedule and conduct annual on-site and remote technical and security compliance audits.
- Conduct the Policy & Procedure training for new HMIS/CMIS participants
- Provide technical support to HMIS/CMIS system end users
- Regularly run reports from a variety of databases for data entry, quality reviews, performance measurements, audits, compliance, and end user support.
- Database support, by testing or troubleshooting the security functionality of the software.
- Support special projects when needed.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of regulation requirements for federal programs.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.