Work for the Best! Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an immediate opening for a Homelessness Programs Grant Coordinator in Boise, Idaho. This position is responsible for the administration of Homelessness programs and grants.
- Develop policy and procedures, budgets, and HUD reports and promote and ensure program compliance
- Review and process sub-recipient funding applications, performance reports, and reimbursement requests
- Provide grantee training and technical assistance
- Work with stakeholders throughout state on homelessness related issues though representation on committee and regional coalitions
- Coordinate and facilitate large group training and strategic planning activities
- Experience administering federal grants, interpreting and communicating federal regulations and applying and enforcing program policy and regulation preferred
- Four-year degree from an accredited university preferred & ability to travel 15% of time
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills are required.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.