Work for the best! Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an immediate full-time opening for an experienced housing assistance case worker in our Idaho Falls, Idaho Branch Office.
- Ensure regulatory compliance when pulling applications from the wait list
- Conducting interviews with program participants
- Perform application interview for formal application; perform applicant verifications; and prepare file and conduct briefings. Prepare leases/contracts, and HAP etc.
- Data entry and daily program administration
- Maintaining status reports
- High School diploma or GED is required
- Knowledge of the regulations governing Section 8 program is preferred and general administrative practices is required
- Ability to work independently to schedule, organize, plan, prioritize, and complete job related activities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of individuals
- Computer literacy is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and present to a variety of individuals or groups is required
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.