Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an immediate full-time opening for a housing assistant case worker in our Coeur d’Alene, Idaho Branch Office.
• Coordinate formal applications for program by:
o Application interviews, application verification
o Prepare leases/contracts
o Negotiate proper rents
o Ensure regulatory compliance.
• Assist with caseload management of regular, interim, and special tenant re-examination for assigned caseload.
• Review recertification form, complete verification package and perform rent calculations
• Maintaining a current knowledge of the Section 8 rental assistance voucher program to provide clients with information and referrals.
• Data entry and daily program administration
• Preparing and maintaining file documentation and status reports in compliance with HUD regulations and the Association’s administrative plan
• High School diploma or GED is required
• Knowledge of the regulations governing Section 8 program is preferred and general administrative practices is required
• Ability to work independently to schedule, organize, plan, prioritize, and complete job related activities
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of individuals
• Computer literacy is required
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and present to a variety of individuals or groups is required
Compensation commensurate with experience and includes a competitive benefits package. Interested applicants can apply online at www.idahohousing.com.
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential functions with or without accommodation.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2018
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.