Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an opening for a Housing Compliance Auditor in Boise, Idaho. Responsibilities include working in a team environment while scheduling and conducting program and regulatory audits on multi-family housing developments throughout the State of Idaho.
• Determine compliance with the Tax Credit and HOME housing programs.
• Assess internal controls and compliance manual with program policies and procedures.
• Review tenant files.
• Perform physical inspections.
• Review submitted budgets and financial statements.
• Complete required reporting.
• Provide training and technical assistance on programs.
• Previous experience with HUD multifamily properties and/or LIHTC properties preferred
• Experience with property management, real estate, and accounting preferred.
• High attention to detail.
• Personable and professional.
• Ability to travel.
• Excellent written and oral communications.
• Strong computer skills including Word, Excel.
IHFA offers competitive pay and benefits. Employment applications available online at: Idaho Housing.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2018
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.