Idaho Housing and Finance Association has a temporary, limited duration, opportunity. The position is full time hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm) located in Boise, Idaho.
- Customer Support Temp-Housing Preservation:
- Supports application process for the Housing Preservation grant. Provides support to those seeking utility or rental assistance.
- Follow up with customers via phone or email to verify application information and eligibility.
- Work with finance to ensure payments are received and processed.
- Comfortable with learning new computer systems and using multiple screens.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask. Detailed and able to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience with project management software preferred. (Smartsheets a plus).
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2020
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.