Idaho Housing and Finance Association has the above opening in Boise, ID. Position will be supporting Housing Programs departments including Homelessness, Rental Assistance (including branch offices) and Home Partnership Foundation.
• Programs support by administration of billing, mailing, scheduling, filing, reporting, data entry, ect.
• Support Idaho Homelessness Coordinating Committee in administrative capacity.
• Provide lead/support roles for various projects.
• Customer relations through phone and email for departments.
• Three plus years experience working with homeless and/or very low-income households
• Three plus years completing data entry in data management systems preferred.
• Requires exceptional interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to effectively plan and organize events.
• Must demonstrate ability to coordinate complex processes and administer programs efficiently.
• Requires ability to successfully facilitate meetings and groups.
• Must demonstrate exceptional initiative, tenacity, critical thinking, and problem solving.
• Experience with and ability to interpret federal program requirements a plus.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2018
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.