Work for the best! Idaho Housing and Finance Association is looking for a self-starter with excellent customer service skills to help us support our home loan servicing and finance groups.
The winning candidate will:
- Have integrity and a strong desire to help others
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills and be willing to teach others
- Possess excellent analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Be a self-starter and have a strong desire to learn and improve
- Be part of a team that values input from all of its team members
Must have skills:
- Programming experience
- Complex problem solving
- Transact SQL experience
Experience with these technologies preferred:
- IBM iSeries (AS/400)
- RPGLE (or other iSeries programming languages)
- TL Ashford
- Sql Server
- Power BI
Helpful if you have:
- Accounting background
- Experience with MDCMS
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.