Idaho Housing and Finance Association is growing! We are looking for additional Loan Acquisition Specialists to review single-family mortgage loan files and documentation.
• Review single family mortgage loan files for investor purchase
• Analyze mortgage loan documents for accuracy
• Identify key data points for entry into loan purchase software
• Authorize outgoing wires to lenders for loan purchase
• Communicate clearly and effectively with correspondent lenders
• Understanding and knowledge of mortgage loan file
• Mortgage lending experience
• Title/escrow experience a plus
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent communication skills
• High attention to detail
Compensation based on experience and includes excellent benefits and retirement. Complete an online application at Idaho Housing.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2018
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.