Work for the Best! Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an immediate opening for a Mortgage Loan Officer in Boise.
- Responds to customer inquiries for information on refinance, assumption and release of liability transactions.
- Conducts interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine customer financing objectives, advise customers of product / pricing policies and guidelines, and gather any additional required information.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Originate the loan file and work with the loan team to ensure that all pertinent documentation is complete and accurate.
- Maintain the required NMLS license through continuing Education.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of real estate lending experience.
- Familiarity with mortgage banking regulations and responsibilities including a working knowledge of mortgages, liens and other aspects of mortgage lending.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize.
- Competence with computers and computer systems (hardware and software) to enter, access and retrieve financial data.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.