Work for the best! IHFA has an immediate manager opening in our Homeownership Lending Department in Boise.
- Oversees all lending functions, which include sales, processing and funding.
- Supervises and expedites the workflow throughout the broker/portfolio lending business unit assigning the personnel necessary to meet schedule requirements.
- Responsible for leading sales teams to reach sales targets.
- Includes hiring and coordination of training team members, setting quotas, evaluating and adjusting performance, and developing processes that drive sales.
- Oversee contact points for new brokers relationships, current broker partners, and IHFA loan advisors.
- Grow broker business for IHFA through all external opportunities, including HFA’s.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred, or a minimum of 5 years
professional experience in sales and marketing to mortgage brokers or lenders.
- Previous supervisory experience is required. In-depth knowledge of the mortgage industry.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to form partnerships.
- Computer proficiency in excel and other software is a must.
- This position additionally requires excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
Compensation depends on experience and includes a comprehensive benefit package. Apply online at www.idahohousing.com.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2020
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.