Work for the best! IHFA has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Rep supporting our Hazard Claims in Boise.
- Responds timely and effectively to customer inquiries, majority of time will be spend on the phone.
- Obtain and review hazard insurance claim documents for accuracy. This may include, but is not limited to: hazard insurance affidavits, certificate and release of liens, adjuster’s estimates, invoices, receipts, contractor’s license/evidence of liability insurance and form W-9.
- Complete initial loan review of each new hazard claim at the time of set up.
- Assists with administration of hazard claim processing of hazard insurance claims.
- Provide contact with customers and will be expected to assist with other CSR duties as requested (this includes helping with phones on critical days).
- 1-2 years of experience in homeowners insurance, residential real estate lending, residential loan processing, loan closing, and/or loan servicing preferred
- Ability to work independently, organize, prioritize, perform job responsibilities
- Ability to maintain excellent customer relations at all times
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.