Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an opening for a Loan Shipping Specialist in our Homeownership Lending department in Boise.
• Track, report, and assist with shipping Single Family mortgage loans to government agencies, i.e. Fannie Mae, Ginnie Mae, Freddie Mac
• Assist with auditing mortgage loans, final documentation, and loan delivery edits
• Provide, foster & maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders
• Follow guidelines & regulatory requirements
• 2 + years experience in mortgage industry preferred
• High level of attention to detail a must
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent communication skills
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2019
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.