Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an opening for a Loan Underwriting Officer in our Homeownership Lending department in Boise.
- Underwrite conventional and FHA loans within time lines
- Review loans for compliance, qualifying, accuracy within agency and IHFA guidelines
- Keep abreast of underwriting guidelines, new products, and industry updates
- Must have experience in loan underwriting, file documentation and compliance
- Proven ability to foster and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, business customers and clients
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2020
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.