IHFA has an immediate opening for a Loan Documents Specialist in our Homeownership Lending department in Boise. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for preparing and scanning mortgage loan documents in a busy environment.
• Operate a scanner
• Electronically file and maintain digital data
• Provide clerical and customer service support
• Open and record all incoming mail
• Effective communication with Lending partners
• Good computer skills, experience with Excel and Microsoft Office Suite preferred
• Attention to detail
• Great organizational skills
• Ability to stay focused and on task in a fast past environment
• Experience in electronic file management preferred
• 1 year experience in banking or lending helpful, but not required
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2019
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.