! Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an opening for a Mortgage Loan Counselor/Customer Service Representative in Boise.
• Responds to customer inquiries
• Foreclosure prevention counseling
• FHA, VA, RHS & PMI loss mitigation techniques to maximize foreclosure prevention
• Complying with reporting requirements
• Assist with mortgage servicing
• Two years experience in residential real estate lending, residential loan processing/closing/servicing or related field preferred
• Collections experience preferred
• Excellent customer service skills required
Compensation depends on experience and includes a comprehensive benefits package. Apply online at www.idahohousing.com.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2018
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.