IHFA has an immediate opening for a Mortgage Loan Processor in our Homeownership Lending Department in Boise.
- Process FHA, VA streamline, RD, and conventional loans for insuring purposes
- Process ROL and Assumptions requested by IHFA Borrowers
- Foster excellent relationships and service to customers of IHFA, lenders, Realtors, title company personnel, and brokers
- Keep up to date on guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Must have experience in mortgage lending processing
- Experience with Encompass desired
- Knowledge of TRID regulations
- Experience completing endorsements
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Must be a self-directed and motivated performer
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2020
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.