Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an immediate opening in our Twin Falls, Idaho office.
• Clerical duties including: typing, correspondence, ordering office supplies, scheduling appointments.
• Assist in updating system. Explaining HUD’s Section 8 rental assistance program, answering and routing all incoming telephone calls, handling landlord/tenant questions, processing
applications for assistance.
• Greeting/assisting walk-in traffic. Assist with processing payments.
• Provide department support.
• Prefer 2 years clerical or secretarial experience and ability to type 50 wpm.
• Data entry experience preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Experience with Microsoft Word is required.
• Requires excellent customer service skills.
• Must be able to maintain effective working relationships with other employees, program participants, landlords, and the general public.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2018
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.