Work for the Best! Idaho Housing and Finance Association has an immediate opening for a Rental Assistance Coordinator in Boise, Idaho.
- Perform regular compliance audits with branch offices.
- Serve as lead coordinator on certain targeted programs
- Prepare and distribute updates to the HCV Administrative Plan to ensure regulatory and policy changes are incorporated in a timely manner.
- Prepare and present branch office training for current and new staff members.
- Review and update federal regulatory changes to present to staff.
- Assist with customer service for program administration.
- Serve as backup for Hearing Officer as necessary.
- Maintain updated knowledge of program, policies and procedures.
- Degree from an accredited university and at least three years of experience in a related field or equivalent combination of training and experience preferred.
- Considerable knowledge of the regulations, policies and procedures governing the various Section 8 programs; knowledge of general administrative and business practices.
- Ability to plan, organizes, follow instruction, meet deadlines, and work with a team.
- Ability to prepare, and to direct preparation of required reports, studies and correspondence.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2021
Winner of "Best Mortgage Companies to Work For" as published in National Mortgage News
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.