• Open and sort, pick up and deliver mail and interoffice envelopes (5 times a day)
• Receive, sort, track and deliver/ship – FedEx and UPS packages per instruction
• Receive copy, print and scan jobs and perform as instructed on central copiers, per priority
• Provide routine maintenance for all copiers, and assist in trouble shooting
• Place and track service calls, stock and organize all convenience copier areas
• Manage office supplies – ordering and delivery as needed/requested
• Assemble frames, tagging gifts, and help organize/tag other miscellaneous items for Communications
• Re-install printers on computers when needed
• One-plus years experience in mail and copy center services preferred
• High school diploma required
• The A+ certification demonstrating competency as a computer technician, and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word and Fiery is preferred.
• Must be professional, personable, the ability to stand/walk for long time periods and be able to lift 50 lbs
• Ability to work independently to organize, prioritize, and complete jobs accurately and as efficiently as possible
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2017
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.