Work for the Best! Idaho Housing and Finance Association has the above opening to support our IT department. IHFA is looking for a self-starter with excellent customer service skills to help us support 400+ team members in a Microsoft environment.
- Run regularly scheduled procedures for servicing operations
- Troubleshoot issues, perform regular backups, helps with testing, and other activities
- Provide security and support to AS400 users, manage roles, and group security (onboarding, role changes, and terminations). Provide upgrades and security patches.
- Support user management for third party applications that integrate with LSAMS
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Business experience in home loan servicing is a plus.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, researching technical solutions, ticketing systems such as Jira
- Technical skills in: IBM iSeries AS/400, Microsoft Active Directory, OnBase or other ECM systems, , Printer support, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), supporting remote users over a VPN, and/or TSQL, or SQL
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2020
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.