Idaho Housing and Finance Association has the above immediate opening in Boise, Idaho. Responsible for administration of Homeless Programs special needs programs.
• Provide oversight and administration for federal grants related to Homelessness
• Develop policies and procedures
• Oversee grantee budgets and reimbursement requests
• Provide grantee and department training and technical assistance
• Coordinate competitive grant application processes.
• Experience administering federal grants, interpreting and communicating federal regulations and applying and enforcing program policy and regulation.
• Familiarity with HUD programs preferred
• Four-year degree from an accredited university preferred & ability to travel 15% of time
• Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills are required.
Compensation based on experience and includes a great benefits package. Interested applicants can apply online at www.idahohousing.com.
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential functions with or without accommodation.
Winner of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2018
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential job functions with or without accommodation.
How to Apply
Applications and resumes are accepted only for open, advertised positions. To apply for a position, please submit both a completed application and a resume. All applications must be accompanied by a resume to be considered. To submit an online application, please click the link below:
If you are unable to submit an application online, contact the Boise HR office for assistance.
We will keep you informed of the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in Idaho Housing and Finance Association.