The HUD Section 3 program fosters local economic development, neighborhood improvement and self-sufficiency.
Wherever federal financial assistance is used for housing or community development activities, the program provides employment opportunities, job training, or contracting opportunities aimed at low-income people and the businesses that hire them.
Current Job Opportunities
Individual notices have been provided by our partners for IHFA sponsored development projects. The information contained in each notice belongs to the individual Development Organization, please use the contact information provided on each notice.
- LEAP – Taft Opportunity – English
- Whitney Commons Opportunity – English
- AutummGold Opportunity – English
- AutummGold Opportunity – Spanish
- Shields Opportunity – English
- Shields Opportunity – Spanish