The HOPWA program fulfills the housing and/or service needs of people living with HIV/AIDS. Long-term rental assistance is offered while supportive services center around ensuring participants are able to retain their housed status.
This resource is made available through sponsor organizations throughout the State of Idaho that specialize in HIV/AIDS related services and/or low-income rental assistance programs.
Idaho Housing and Finance Association (IHFA) currently contracts with HOPWA service providers throughout the State of Idaho that specialize in HIV/AIDS-related services and/or low-income rental assistance programs. If you would like additional information about the HOPWA program, you may email IHFA’s Homeless Programs Department at email@example.com.
Program Forms and Manuals
- HOPWA Eligible Cost Detail
- HOPWA Hourly Billing Rate Calculation Form (Fillable)
- HOPWA Reimbursement Request Forms
- IHFA Policies and Procedures
- HOPWA Application (For Sponsor Agency Use Only)
- STRMU Homeless Prevention Form (For Sponsor Agency Use Only)
- HOPWA Draw Request Forms
- Assessment of Barriers to Housing