Homeownership is a wonderful experience. But buying and owning a home can sometimes seem like a challenge to achieve. We have tools available to help you through the process. So if you’re thinking of buying, or if you know you want to buy in the future, we have courses and counseling to help you reach your goals of homeownership.
Коначно кући!® and pre-purchase counseling were specifically created to help you feel more confident about finding a new home. We can assist you in preparing for purchasing; whether you’re ready now or a bit further down the road.
In the Finally Home!® Homebuyer Education Classes, you will learn about:
- Understanding credit
- Determining if you’re ready for homeownership
- Types of loans available
- Who will assist you through the transaction
- The closing process
- All of the costs associated with purchasing
Finally Home! can help you:
- Make educated and smart decisions
- Determine when you are ready to purchase a home
- Determining what type of home you are looking for
- Understand what you can afford
- Provide a strong foundation for starting the process
- Learn about financing options
Finally Home! classes may help you qualify for:
- Капара и помоћ при затварању
- Programs that accept higher debt ratios
- Using gifted funds at closing
- Знајте своје стамбене ресурсе, права и одговорности
- Будите опремљени правим алатима за финансијско планирање
- Разумите своје кредитне извештаје и идентификујте стратегије смањења дуга
- Знајте како да буџете с обзиром на власништво куће
- Повежите се са правном и финансијском подршком
Those interested in one-on-one free counseling to help prepare for homeownership may contact an Idaho Housing housing counselor. Call today, Toll Free: 855.505.4700.
The National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling are a set of guidelines for quality homeownership and counseling services. Industry professionals who adopt these standards can be trusted to provide consistent, high quality advice.